RECEPTION : (819) 847-0476
Monday to Friday 10:00 @ 18:30
Saturday and Sunday 9:00 @ 15:00
EMERGENCY : (819) 843-5825
Outside reception hours
CHECK-IN: AFTER 5 PM
7 CHEMIN DU RUISSEAU-GALE CANTON DE STANSTEAD J1X 3W4
The chalet key can be found in the “Clients” number box located on the cottage wall.
IMPORTANT REMINDER TO THE CONTRACT: The number of people authorized represents all the people present at the chalet, whether for one night or during the day. And this number cannot be exceeded, and this, in ANY TIME. In the event that an overrun is noted, a fee of $125 per additional person will be retained from the deposit and will cause the immediate eviction of all occupants. Please note that exterior surveillance cameras are present.
CHECK-OUT : 11AM MAXIMUM
Lors de votre départ, nous vous demandons de vous assurer des points suivants afin d’éviter des frais supplémentaires. Veuillez noter que le ménage et l’inspection ne sont pas toujours effectués le jour de votre départ.
- The garbage cans, refrigerator and pantry have been emptied.
- The dishes are left clean and/or start the dishwasher before leaving
- The BBQ has been cleaned.
- The spa is in the same condition as when you arrived.
- The spa temperature is set to 99 degrees
- The garbage has been sorted and deposited in the external bins.
- The interior and exterior furniture are in their original place.
- The gas fireplace is Off and / or the wood fireplace is properly extinguished.
- Windows and doors are all closed and locked.
- The alarm system is On when you leave. (Press , then exit the cottage)
OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE NEXT CUSTOMERS, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF ANY BREAKS OR DEFECTS.
NETWORK: XCI_afl01 ou XCI_afl015G
PASSWORD : 4de49d13b0
WATER AND TOILETS
The house is equipped with an artesian well, and the water is good for consumption. It may have a sulfurous odour, but this doesn’t affect it’s quality at all.
It is important not to DISCARD ANYTHING in toilets other than toilet paper. No kleenex, cotton swabs, tampons and no oily, corrosive or toxic fats or oils.
(Functional from October to May)
Set the fireplace control located on the wall near the pantry to “On”. Make sure the requested temperature is higher than the room temperature, otherwise it will not light up.
NEVER TOUCH THE SWITCH LOCATED DIRECTLY ON THE FIREPLACE
Before starting a campfire, make sure the fire hazard level is low in the area by visiting the website: sopfeu.qc.ca
- Have a functional garden hose near the fireplace and never leave the fire unattended.
- Make sure the fire is completely out at the end of the evening and / or before leaving.
The tenant is responsible for the maintenance of the hut tub during his stay and it is his obligation to make sure to return it in the same condition as on his arrival. He must make sure that the hot tub works well at all times. If there is a problem, the tenant must immediately notify The Manager
- Take a shower before usage if you have oil or sunscreen on the body. Otherwise it will contaminate the water, cancel the effect of chlorine and / or bromine and could make the water cloudy.
- NEVER remove the chlorinator from the spa and tell us if there is no more chlorine in the spa.
- Do not close all jets – the spa will stop filtering, heating and it could damage the pump.
- Detach the straps and fold the cover over the black stem, then tilt the cover backwards.
- When using the hot tub, remove debris that accumulate around the bottom of the water mouth.
- Always replace the cover after use.
- Fasten the straps after use.
The ideal temperature for a hot tub is between 96 and 100 degrees. If you raise the temperature, please set it back to 99 after usage.
SHOCK TREATMENT (in the entrance wardrobe): Use ONLY in case of cloudy water. Add 1/2 of the cup provided (2 tablespoons) and allow the product to work. You will have to wait a few hours before seeing a good result. (You can use the spa immediately after adding the product; it is safe for the skin. This product only does an oxidation task and thus allows the chlorine to perform a better disinfection)
Garbage must be deposited in outer containers
- Blue – Recycling
- Brown – Composting (if available)
- Green or Black – Other waste
Do not leave any garbage in the cottage when you leave, including items in the refrigerator and empty bottles.
You can leave a motor boat (up to 24 feet) at the mooring buoy located about 100 feet from the dock. You can only use one buoy.
Pedal boat: 5812(Shared with the other cottages)
Canoe: 1321 (Yours is the one with the blue tag)
Life vests and paddles are located in the entrance closet