SAINTE MARGUERITE DU LAC MASSON, Laurentians
At the edge of Lake Walfred - Spa - Ste-Marguerite-du-lac-Masson - Experience nature !
Elegant and modern chalets, they present a rustic yet warm side while offering excellent comfort. These chalets are perfect for discovering the luxury “Cabin” in Canada.
Located on the water’s edge on a large lot inside a private domain, these cabins have access to Lake Walfred through a dock shared with the neighboring cottage or to a common dock at the entrance to the domain. Being in the heart of the Laurentians, this region is filled with majestic and enchanting landscapes.
For family vacations, group getaways and romantic getaways, summer and winter, this is the place!
- Air Conditioner
- Outdoor Fire
- No Pets
- Non smoking property
- Gaz Fireplace
- Spa open all year round
- Outdoor terrace with BBQ and propane gas
- Outdoor fireplace (not available in winter)
- Indoor gas fireplace from October to May
- Air conditioner
- Fully equipped kitchen
- DVD / CD player
- Unlimited wifi
- Washer and dryer
- Pool table
- Access to a shared dock, kayaks, adult and children’s life jackets (kayaks available from May 1 to October 15)
- One complete bedding set per bed, one large towel and two washcloths per person, hair dryer
- Full service of crockery, filter coffee maker, kettle, fondue pan, place mats and / or plastic tablecloth, rags, dish towels
- Limited quantity: Garbage bags, dishwasher soap, hand dish soap, cleaning products, toilet paper, facial tissues, paper towels, laundry soap, soap and shampoo, firewood for the fireplace.
- Not included: Bathrobe, additional towels for the spa.
- 1 mezannine room with queen bed
- 1 toilet room
- Living room, kitchen and dining room
- 1 bathroom with bath and shower
- 1 bedroom with 1 queen or king bed
- 1 bedroom with 1 queen
- 1 bathroom with shower, washer and dryer
- 1 living room with pool table, and sofa bed
Booking and Confirmation Policy
1. A deposit of 40% of the value of the stay (minimum $500) is required at time of booking as a down payment. This amount will be charged on the Tenant’s credit card and the reservation will be confirmed by email as soon as the transaction is completed. Final payment will be charged on the same credit card 30 days prior to the arrival. - For any reservation made less than thirty (30) days prior and up to (15) days prior to the arrival date, the full amount will be charged on the Tenant’s credit card. For any reservation made less than thirty (15) days prior to the arrival date, the full amount must be paid by Interac transfer to email@example.com.
2. Two days prior to the arrival date, a $1000 security deposit will be frozen on the Tenant’s credit card. This security deposit may be used to compensate Hébergia and / or the Owner for any damage caused by the Tenant to the rented premises. This security deposit will be released in the days following the end of the stay.
3. The minimum age to make a reservation is 25 years old. Proof of identity may be required.
4. As part of the COVID-19 pandemic, the tenant agrees to comply with the public health rules in force and understands that these are mandatory. See : https://www.quebec.ca/sante/problemes-de-sante/a-z/coronavirus-2019/rassemblements-evenements-covid19/
5. The terms of sale also include the terms of the lease agreement available at https://hebergia.ca/en/rental-agreement/
1. All cancellations must be made by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If the cancellation is made less than 30 days before the date of the beginning of the stay, the Tenant will be fully responsible for his reservation and no refund will be granted.
If the cancellation is received more than 30 days before the date of arrival, t he deposit is not refundable.
These amounts cannot be used as a deposit for a subsequent rental, unless Hebergia succeeds in renting to another Tenant at the same cost for the duration of the stay. In such a situation, an administrative fee of 10% of the value of the stay, for a minimum of $ 75, will be deducted from the amount and the balance will be given to you in the form of a credit note.
3. In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic please consult the force majeure policy. See : https://hebergia.ca/en/in-response-to-the-covid-19-outbreak/