ORFORD, Eastern Townships
Spa - A few minutes from Mont Orford - Orford - Let yourself be immersed in the great outdoors !
This splendid construction of 2018 modern look will meet your greatest needs while being in nature. The chalet offers open space, lots of light and all the comforts you need to make your next stay a perfect getaway!
Located less than 10 minutes from Mont Orford on a large wooded lot, you can enjoy the great outdoors.
- Outdoor Fire
- No Pets
- Non smoking property
Nearby you will find : Parc National du Mont Orford, Ski & Golf Mont-Orford, Spa Chéribourg, Plage du Lac Stukely, Spa Nordic Station, Croisières Escapades Memphrémagog , Route verte, Sentiers de l’Estrie, Location d’équipements de plein air
- Functional outdoor spa in the year
- Unlimited 1GO/s wifi
- Outdoor terrace with patio furniture, BBQ and propane gas
- Outdoor fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Kurig coffee maker
- Washer and dryer
- One full bedding set per bed, one large towel and two washcloths per person, hair dryer
- Complete crockery service, kettle, melted stove, placemats and / or plastic tablecloth, rags, dish cloths
- In limited quantities, garbage bags, dishwasher soap, hand dish soap, cleaning products
- Not included: Toilet paper, facial tissues, paper towels, laundry soap, soap and shampoo, bathrobe, additional spa towels, firewood
- Kitchen, dining room, living room
- 1 bedroom with 1 King bed
- 1 bedroom with 1 Double bed
- Bathroom with bath & shower
- 2 bedrooms with 1 Queen bed each
- Game room
- Bathroom with shower
- Washing room
Booking and Confirmation Policy
1. A deposit of 40% of the value of the stay (minimum $500) is required at time of booking as a down payment. This amount will be charged on the Tenant’s credit card and the reservation will be confirmed by email as soon as the transaction is completed. Final payment will be charged on the same credit card 30 days prior to the arrival. - For any reservation made less than thirty (30) days prior and up to (15) days prior to the arrival date, the full amount will be charged on the Tenant’s credit card. For any reservation made less than thirty (15) days prior to the arrival date, the full amount must be paid by Interac transfer to email@example.com.
2. Two days prior to the arrival date, a $1000 security deposit will be frozen on the Tenant’s credit card. This security deposit may be used to compensate Hébergia and / or the Owner for any damage caused by the Tenant to the rented premises. This security deposit will be released in the days following the end of the stay.
3. The minimum age to make a reservation is 25 years old. Proof of identity may be required.
4. As part of the COVID-19 pandemic, the tenant agrees to comply with the public health rules in force and understands that these are mandatory. See : https://www.quebec.ca/sante/problemes-de-sante/a-z/coronavirus-2019/rassemblements-evenements-covid19/
5. The terms of sale also include the terms of the lease agreement available at https://hebergia.ca/en/rental-agreement/
1. All cancellations must be made by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If the cancellation is made less than 30 days before the date of the beginning of the stay, the Tenant will be fully responsible for his reservation and no refund will be granted.
If the cancellation is received more than 30 days before the date of arrival, t he deposit is not refundable.
These amounts cannot be used as a deposit for a subsequent rental, unless Hebergia succeeds in renting to another Tenant at the same cost for the duration of the stay. In such a situation, an administrative fee of 10% of the value of the stay, for a minimum of $ 75, will be deducted from the amount and the balance will be given to you in the form of a credit note.
3. In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic please consult the force majeure policy. See : https://hebergia.ca/en/in-response-to-the-covid-19-outbreak/