RECEPTION : (819) 847-0476
Monday to Friday 10:00 @ 18:30
Saturday and Sunday 9:00 @ 15:00
EMERGENCY : (819) 843-5825
Outside reception hours
CHECK-IN: AFTER 5PM
61 RUE DU GRAND-DUC, ORFORD, J1X 0R7
To prevent the door from locking each time, turn the latch once inside.
IMPORTANT REMINDER TO THE CONTRACT: The number of people authorized represents all the people present at the chalet, whether for one night or during the day. And this number cannot be exceeded, and this, in ANY TIME. In the event that an overrun is noted, a fee of $125 per additional person will be retained from the deposit and will cause the immediate eviction of all occupants. Please note that exterior surveillance cameras are present.
CHECK-OUT : 11AM MAXIMUM
When you leave, we ask you to ensure the following points in order to avoid additional costs. Please note that cleaning and inspection are not always carried out on the day of your departure.
- The garbage cans, refrigerator and pantry have been emptied.
- The dishes are left clean and / or from the dishwasher.
- The BBQ has been cleaned.The spa is in the same condition as when you arrived.
- The garbage has been sorted and deposited in the external bins.
- The interior and exterior furniture are in their original place.
- The electric fireplace is Off
- Windows and doors are all closed and locked.
OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE NEXT GUESTS, WE ASK YOU TO PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF ANY BREAKS OR DEFECTS.
PASSWORD : EAD1A653A6A7
The cellphone network is not very good at the chalet, so we strongly recommend that you download the instructions in advance, or at least write down the wifi information and access codes before going to the chalet. In the event of a problem once there, simply return to Chemin Alfred-Desrochers to pick up a cellular signal.
In order to be able to receive calls during your stay, you can activate Wi-Fi calls on your cell phone as follows:
- iPhone: Settings – Cellular network (or phone) – Wi-Fi calls
You will need to enter the address of the chalet in the window that will appear. It is sometimes necessary to activate the function a 2nd time before it works
- Android: Phone icon – Tap the 3 dots at the top right – Call settings – Wi-Fi calling
WATER AND TOILETS
The house is equipped with an artesian well, and the water is good for consumption.
It is important not to DISCARD ANYTHING in toilets other than toilet paper. No kleenex, cotton swabs, tampons and no oily, corrosive or toxic fats or oils.
You can turn the electric fireplace on and off using the remote control that you will find in the living room.
The tenant is responsible for the maintenance of the Spa during his stay and it is his obligation to ensure that it is returned to the same condition as on his arrival. He must ensure that the spa is running smoothly at all times. If there is a problem, the tenant must immediately notify Hébergia.
Take a shower before the spa if you have oil or sunscreen on your body, otherwise it will contaminate the water, cancel the effect of chlorine and/or bromine and could make the water cloudy.
- You must ensure that the water level is sufficient in the spa. If it lacks water, it will stop heating. Never overflow the spa.
- NEVER remove the chlorinator from the spa and notify us if there is no more chlorine in it.
- Do not close all the jets; the spa will stop filtering, heating and may damage the pump.
Use of the hot tub: (use the entrance at the end of the balcony to enter and exit the spa)
- Unfasten the straps, fold the cover over the black rod, and tilt the cover backwards.
- Always replace the lid after use.
- Fasten the straps after use.
The ideal temperature for a spa is between 96 and 100 degrees.
Before starting a fire, make sure that the fire danger is low in the region by consulting the site : sopfeu.qc.ca
- Have a functional garden hose near the fireplace and never leave the fire unattended.
- Make sure the fire is completely out at the end of the evening and / or before leaving.
A subscription to Netflix and Disney+ are at your disposal. Please do not disconnect existing accounts.
Garbage must be deposited in outer containers at the bottom of the course entrance
- Blue Recycling
- Green Other waste
Do not leave any garbage in the cottage when you leave, including items in the refrigerator or empty bottles.