RECEPTION : (819) 847-0476
Monday to Friday 10:00 @ 18:30
Saturday and Sunday 9:00 @ 15:00
EMERGENCY : (819) 843-5825
Outside reception hours
CHECK-IN: AFTER 5 PM
24 CHEMIN DES FAISANS, MANSONVILLE, J0E 1X0 (Please see the plan at the end of this document)
For any question about additional costs, important conditions and prohibitions, please refer to the contract you received with your booking confirmation. You can also consult the RENTAL AGREEMENT
CHECK-OUT : 11AM MAXIMUM
When you leave, please verify the following points in order to avoid any additional cost. Please note that cleaning and inspection are not always made on the day of your departure.
- The garbage cans, refrigerator and pantry have been emptied.
- The dishes are left clean and/or start the dishwasher before leaving
- The BBQ has been cleaned.
- The spa is in the same condition as when you arrived.
- The garbage has been sorted and deposited in the external bins.
- The interior and exterior furniture are in their original place.
- The gas fireplace is Off and / or the wood fireplace is properly extinguished.
- Windows and doors are all closed and locked.
- The alarm system is On when you leave.
OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE NEXT CUSTOMERS, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF ANY BREAKS OR DEFECTS.
NETWORK: Pur Nature
Limited to 3GO per day, we recommand you to download your movies in advance
The chalet puts at your disposal three televisions. The two televisions on the first floor are connected to the satellite.
A DVD player and a USB cable is left at your disposal in the storage hidden in the armrest of the sofa.
WATER AND TOILETS
The house is equipped with an artesian well, and the water is good for consumption.
It is important not to DISCARD ANYTHING in toilets other than toilet paper. No kleenex, cotton swabs, tampons and no oily, corrosive or toxic fats or oils.
(Functional from October to May)
Turn «On» the fireplace remote. Make sure the requested temperature is higher than the room temperature, otherwise it will not light up.
NEVER TOUCH THE SWITCH LOCATED DIRECTLY ON THE FIREPLACE, IT MUST STAY ON «AUTOMATIC»
Before starting a campfire, make sure the fire hazard level is low in the area by visiting the website: sopfeu.qc.ca
- Have a functional garden hose near the fireplace and never leave the fire unattended.
- Make sure the fire is completely out at the end of the evening and / or before leaving.
The tenant is responsible for the maintenance of the hut tub during his stay and it is his obligation to make sure to return it in the same condition as on his arrival. He must make sure that the hot tub works well at all times. If there is a problem, the tenant must immediately notify The Manager
- Take a shower before usage if you have oil or sunscreen on the body. Otherwise it will contaminate the water, cancel the effect of chlorine and / or bromine and could make the water cloudy.
- NEVER remove the chlorinator from the spa and tell us if there is no more chlorine in the spa.
- Do not close all jets – the spa will stop filtering, heating and it could damage the pump.
- Detach the straps and fold the cover over the black stem, then tilt the cover backwards.
- When using the hot tub, remove debris that accumulate around the bottom of the water mouth.
- Always replace the cover after use.
- Fasten the straps after use.
The ideal temperature for a hot tub is between 96 and 100 degrees.
SHOCK TREATMENT (in the entrance wardrobe): Use ONLY in case of cloudy water.
- Add 1/2 of the cup provided (2 tablespoons) and allow the product to work. You will have to wait a few hours before seeing a good result. (You can use the spa immediately after adding the product; it is safe for the skin. This product only does an oxidation task and thus allows the chlorine to perform a better disinfection)
Garbage must be deposited in outer containers
- Blue – Recycling
- Brown – Composting (if available)
- Green or Black – Other waste
Do not leave any garbage in the cottage when you leave, including items in the refrigerator and empty bottles.
To use the espresso machine, be sure to fill the container with water. Then fill the branch with two spoons of MOUTURE ESPRESSO coffee and pack the coffee. Press the key: one cup for single or two cups for double.
If you have to use the sofa bed, sheets and pillows as well as a mattress are at your disposal in the wardrobe of the bedroom on the first floor.
The salt is in the storage chest to the right of the main door;
* Do not use deicing salt on the concrete terrace;
The fire extinguisher and First Aid kit are under the kitchen sink