RECEPTION : (819) 847-0476
Monday to Friday 10:00 @ 18:30
Saturday and Sunday 9:00 @ 15:00
EMERGENCY : (819) 843-5825
Outside reception hours
CHECK-IN: AFTER 5PM
122 RANG DES HARICOTS, VAL RACINE, G0Y1E1
The chalet is immediately after 120, rang des Haricots. It is located on the corner of chemin de la Détente, and the parking lot and the main door of the chalet are accessible by this same street.
IMPORTANT REMINDER TO THE CONTRACT: The number of people authorized represents all the people present at the chalet, whether for one night or during the day. And this number cannot be exceeded, and this, in ANY TIME. In the event that an overrun is noted, a fee of $125 per additional person will be retained from the deposit and will cause the immediate eviction of all occupants. Please note that exterior surveillance cameras are present.
CHECK-OUT : 11 AM MAXIMUM
When you leave, please verify the following points in order to avoid any additional cost. Please note that cleaning and inspection are not always made on the day of your departure.
- The garbage cans, refrigerator and pantry have been emptied.
- The dishes are left clean and/or start the dishwasher before leaving
- The garbage has been sorted and deposited in the external bins.
- The interior and exterior furniture are in their original place.
- The gas fireplace is Off and / or the wood fireplace is properly extinguished.
- Windows and doors are all closed and locked.
- The alarm system is On
OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE NEXT CUSTOMERS, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF ANY BREAKS OR DEFECTS.
The chalet is located immediately after 120, rang des Haricots, on the corner of a new street, and it is through this street that you can access the parking lot. The entrance on rue des Haricots is not plowed in winter because the door is behind the chalet.
CAUTION: The parking lot is on a slope and can be slippery in winter, be careful.
NETWORK: Chalets Nature
Wifi is unlimited and has a 5mbps speed
WATER AND TOILETS
The house is equipped with an artesian well, and the water is clean for consumption.
It is important not to DISCARD ANYTHING in toilets other than toilet paper. No kleenex, cotton swabs, tampons and no oily, corrosive or toxic fats or oils.
You will find the electric fireplace controls behind the small door at the top right of the fireplace glass. You can opt for the mode with or without heat.
A small propane fireplace is available on the upper balcony. No wood is needed.
The tenant is responsible for the maintenance of the hut tub during his stay and it is his obligation to make sure to return it in the same condition as on his arrival. He must make sure that the spa works well at all times. If there is a problem, the tenant must immediately notify The Manager
- Take a shower before the spa if you have oil or sunscreen on the body. Otherwise it will contaminate the water, cancel the effect of chlorine and / or bromine and could make the water cloudy.
- NEVER remove the chlorinator from the spa and tell us if there is no more chlorine in the spa.
- Do not close all jets – the spa will stop filtering, heating and could damage the pump.
- Detach the straps and fold the cover over the black stem, then tilt the cover backwards.
- When using the spa, remove debris that accumulates around the bottom of the water mouth.
- Always replace the cover after use.
- Fasten the straps after use.
The ideal temperature for a spa is between 96 and 100 degrees.
SHOCK TREATMENT: After each use, add half a capful of “SHOCK” product to the spa water. You can still use the spa within hours of adding the product, it is safe for the skin. This product does only one task of oxidation and thus allows the chlorine to do a better job of disinfection. You’ll find the bottle right beside the hot tub.
Garbage must be placed in the outdoor containers located at the corner of rang des Haricots and rue du Bois Enchanté
- Blue – Recycling
- Green or Black – Other waste
There is a bin on the balcony that you can use, but at the end of your stay you must empty it into the container.
Do not leave any waste in the chalet when you leave, including items in the refrigerator and empty bottles
- Hair dryer in main bathroom
- Ironing board and iron (Master bedroom wardrobe)
- Memory foam mattress for the sofa bed in the main living room,
- Two double sheet sets for the 2 sofa beds, 4 additional pillows, 1 comforter and throws are also found on the shelves of the master bedroom closet
- In this same wardrobe, there are 2 folding chairs, a booster seat and a high chair.
Please note that the two parking lots of the property are monitored by camera
In Notre-Dame-des-Bois (+/- 7-8 minutes), you will find:
- General store with local products and an SAQ agency.
In Mégantic (+/- 20 minutes), you will find:
- Canadian Tire
- Several restaurants and shops