RECEPTION : (819) 847-0476
Monday to Friday 10:00 @ 18:30
Saturday and Sunday 9:00 @ 15:00
EMERGENCY : (819) 843-5825
Outside reception hours
CHECK-IN: AFTER 5PM
13 CHEMIN DU RUISSEAU-GALE, CANTON DE STANSTEAD, J0B 3E0
To activate the keyboard, press the screen then press the 2 digits that appear. Then enter the code to unlock the door.
IMPORTANT REMINDER TO THE CONTRACT: The number of people authorized represents all the people present at the chalet, whether for one night or during the day. And this number cannot be exceeded, and this, in ANY TIME. In the event that an overrun is noted, a fee of $125 per additional person will be retained from the deposit and will cause the immediate eviction of all occupants. Please note that exterior surveillance cameras are present.
CHECK-OUT : 11AM MAXIMUM
When you leave, we ask you to ensure the following points in order to avoid additional costs. Please note that cleaning and inspection are not always carried out on the day of your departure.
- The garbage cans, refrigerator and pantry have been emptied.
- The dishes are left clean and / or from the dishwasher.
- The BBQ has been cleaned.
- The spa is in the same condition as when you arrived.
- The garbage has been sorted and deposited in the external bins.
- The interior and exterior furniture are in their original place.
- The gas fireplace is Off and / or the wood fireplace is properly extinguished.
- Windows and doors are all closed and locked.
OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE NEXT GUESTS, WE ASK YOU TO PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF ANY BREAKS OR DEFECTS.
WATER AND TOILETS
The house is equipped with an artesian well, and the water is good for consumption.
It is important not to DISCARD ANYTHING in toilets other than toilet paper. No kleenex, cotton swabs, tampons and no oily, corrosive or toxic fats or oils.
You will find a remote on the right side of the fireplace support. Simultaneously press the red button and the green star to light the fireplace. The process may take a little time before the first flame, this is normal
To turn off the fireplace, just press the red button.
Before starting a fire, make sure that the fire danger is low in the region by consulting the site : sopfeu.qc.ca
- Have a functional garden hose near the fireplace and never leave the fire unattended.
- Make sure the fire is completely out at the end of the evening and / or before leaving.
The tenant is responsible for the maintenance of the hut tub during his stay and it is his obligation to make sure to return it in the same condition as on his arrival. He must make sure that the spa works well at all times. If there is a problem, the tenant must immediately notify The Manager
- Take a shower before the spa if you have oil or sunscreen on the body. Otherwise it will contaminate the water, cancel the effect of chlorine and / or bromine and could make the water cloudy.
- NEVER remove the chlorinator from the spa and tell us if there is no more chlorine in the spa.
- Do not close all jets – the spa will stop filtering, heating and could damage the pump.
- Detach the straps and fold the cover over the black stem, then tilt the cover backwards.
- When using the spa, remove debris that accumulates around the bottom of the water mouth.
- Always replace the cover after use.
- Fasten the straps after use.
The ideal temperature for a spa is between 96 and 100 degrees.
SHOCK TREATMENT (in the entrance wardrobe): Use ONLY in case of cloudy water.
- Add 1/2 of the cup provided (2 tablespoons) and allow the product to work. You will have to wait a few hours before seeing a good result. (You can use the spa immediately after adding the product; it is safe for the skin. This product only does an oxidation task and thus allows the chlorine to perform a better disinfection)
Garbage must be deposited in outer containers at the bottom of the course entrance
- Blue – Recycling
- Brown – Compost (if available)
- Green or Black – Other waste
Do not leave any garbage in the cottage when you leave, including items in the refrigerator or empty bottles.
1st floor: The air conditioning controller is on the wall bracket to the right of the laundry room.
2nd floor: The air conditioning controller is on the mezzanine, on the wall of the sofa bed.
To unlock the canoe, form the word “RIDE” using the letters on the padlock. Please put the canoe back in the same place and put the padlock back on after use.
You will find the oars and life jackets in the gray shed outside. The key to the padlock is on the decorative ladder near the back entrance door. Please relock the padlock of the shed and replace the keys on the ladder when you leave.
You can access the lake through the community park located at the end of Chemin du Ruisseau-Gale.