RECEPTION : (450) 297-1245
Monday to Friday 10:00 @ 18:30
Saturday and Sunday 9:00 @ 15:00
EMERGENCY : (450) 297-4715
Out of hours
CHECK-IN: AFTER 5 PM
IMPORTANT REMINDER TO THE CONTRACT: The number of people authorized represents all the people present at the chalet, whether for one night or during the day. And this number cannot be exceeded, and this, in ANY TIME. In the event that an overrun is noted, a fee of $125 per additional person will be retained from the deposit and will cause the immediate eviction of all occupants. Please note that exterior surveillance cameras are present.
CHECK-OUT : 11 AM MAXIMUM
When you leave, please verify the following points in order to avoid any additional cost. Please note that cleaning and inspection are not always made on the day of your departure.
- The garbage cans, refrigerator and pantry have been emptied.
- The dishes are left clean and/or start the dishwasher before leaving
- The BBQ has been cleaned.
- The spa is in the same condition as when you arrived.
- The garbage has been sorted and deposited in the bins down the entryway.
- The interior and exterior furniture are in their original place.
- The wood fireplace is properly extinguished.
- Windows and doors are all closed and locked.
OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE NEXT CUSTOMERS, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF ANY BREAKS OR DEFECTS.
In winter, it is strongly suggested to park cars in front of the patio doors. The main entrance door with the code and the alarm system is at the back. Parking on the side at your own risk (very steep slope).
ATTENTION: The parking lots are on a slope and can be slippery in winter, be careful.
NETWORK : TP-Link_CE64
PASSWORD : 88243375
WATER AND TOILETS
The house is equipped with an artesian well, and the water is clean for consumption.
It is important not to DISCARD ANYTHING in toilets other than toilet paper. No kleenex, cotton swabs, tampons and no oily, corrosive or toxic fats or oils.
(Functional from October to May)
Set the fireplace control on the wall to “On”. Make sure the requested temperature is higher than the room temperature, otherwise it will not turn on.
NEVER TOUCH THE SWITCH LOCATED DIRECTLY ON THE FIREPLACE
Before starting a campfire, make sure the fire hazard level is low in the area by visiting the website: sopfeu.qc.ca
- Have a functional garden hose near the fireplace and never leave the fire unattended.
- Make sure the fire is completely out at the end of the evening and / or before leaving.
The tenant is responsible for the maintenance of the Spa during his stay and it is his obligation to ensure that it is returned to the same condition as on his arrival. He must ensure that the spa is running smoothly at all times. If there is a problem, the tenant must immediately notify Hébergia.
- Take a shower before: Natural body oil, moisturizer or sunscreen contaminates the water, canceling the effect of chlorine and could make the water cloudy.
- You must ensure that the water level is sufficient in the spa. If it lacks water, it will stop heating. Never overflow the spa.
- NEVER remove the chlorinator from the spa and advise us if there is no more chlorine in it.
- Do not close all the jets; the spa will stop filtering, heating and may damage the pump.
- Unfasten the straps
- Always replace the lid after use.
- Fasten the straps after use.
SHOCK TREATMENT: Use ONLY on cloudy water. Add 1/2 of the cup provided (2 tablespoons) and let the product act. You will have to wait a few hours before you see a good result. (You can use the spa immediately after adding the product, it is safe for the skin. This product only does an oxidation task and thus allows the chlorine to do a better job of disinfection)
You can access the lake from the private beach located at 586 rue Bordeleau. 2 blue kayaks are at your disposal there, and these are identified by the number 473 (address of the chalet). Please do not use the other boats. You will find the paddles and life jackets in the cabin outside the chalet.
A common dock is also available on site, and you can leave one (1) motor boat there. The space reserved for you is number 10. Any boat you wish to use on the lake must be washed before launching. You can have your boats cleaned at the following locations:
- La Capitainerie: 353 rue de Hatley, Magog
- Marina de Fitch Bay: 201 chemin Narrow, Stanstead
Garbage must be deposited in the bins down the entry way
- Blue – Recycling
- Brown – Composting (if available)
- Green or Black – Other waste
Do not leave any garbage in the cottage when you leave, including items in the refrigerator and empty bottles.
- An additional propane tank is located in the shed
- 4 other beaches are also accessible on rue Bordelau, and these are clearly identified (Beaches 1 to 4). Modules for children are on beach 1.
- Two booster seats for the spa are available in the shed. Please keep them stored away when not in use, and do not leave them in water.
- A trolley and beach chairs are available in the shed to facilitate your trips to the different beaches
- A 2nd refrigerator is available in the outdoor shed. This one is functional from May to October
Please note that the parking lot of the property is monitored by cameras.