RECEPTION : (819) 847-0476
Monday to Friday 10:00 @ 18:30
Saturday and Sunday 9:00 @ 15:00
EMERGENCY : (819) 843-5825
Out of hours
CHECK-IN: AFTER 5 PM
473 RUE BORDELEAU, MAGOG J1X 0M9
The code for the door is : 060722 (This code also allows you to access the shed)
IMPORTANT REMINDER TO THE CONTRACT: The number of people authorized represents all the people present at the chalet, whether for one night or during the day. And this number cannot be exceeded, and this, in ANY TIME. In the event that an overrun is noted, a fee of $125 per additional person will be retained from the deposit and will cause the immediate eviction of all occupants. Please note that exterior surveillance cameras are present.
CHECK-OUT : 11AM MAXIMUM
When you leave, please verify the following points in order to avoid any additional cost. Please note that cleaning and inspection are not always made on the day of your departure.
- The garbage cans, refrigerator and pantry have been emptied.
- The dishes are left clean and/or start the dishwasher before leaving
- The BBQ has been cleaned.
- The spa is in the same condition as when you arrived.
- The garbage has been sorted and deposited in the bins down the entryway.
- The interior and exterior furniture are in their original place.
- The wood fireplace is properly extinguished.
- Windows and doors are all closed and locked.
OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE NEXT CUSTOMERS, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF ANY BREAKS OR DEFECTS.
PASSWORD : pyna8825
WATER AND TOILETS
The water for the chalet comes from a surface well. It is filtered, which makes it suitable for all domestic use (washing, dishes, personal hygiene, cooking with the water brought to a boil, eg cooking pasta, potatoes, vegetables, etc.).
For consumption (drinking, beverages, ice cubes, etc.), it is recommended to use bottled water. 2 containers of distilled water will be available on site, and you can have them filled as needed at (fees apply):
- Vap Eau Pure aux Galeries Orford: 1700 rue Sherbrooke, Magog (closed on Sunday)
It is important not to DISCARD ANYTHING in toilets other than toilet paper. No kleenex, cotton swabs, tampons and no oily, corrosive or toxic fats or oils.
Toujours opérer le foyer avec la clé d’air ouverte et la porte fermée (sauf pour l’allumage). Le bois pour les foyers n’est pas inclus, mais vous pouvez vous en procurer au:
- Marché de la Bay: 836 chemin Sheldon, Stanstead, J1X 3W4
Before starting a campfire, make sure the fire hazard level is low in the area by visiting the website: sopfeu.qc.ca
- Have a functional garden hose near the fireplace and never leave the fire unattended.
- Make sure the fire is completely out at the end of the evening and / or before leaving.
You can access the lake from the private beach located at 586 rue Bordeleau. 2 blue kayaks are at your disposal there, and these are identified by the number 473 (address of the chalet). Please do not use the other boats. You will find the paddles and life jackets in the cabin outside the chalet.
A common dock is also available on site, and you can leave one (1) motor boat there. The space reserved for you is number 10. Any boat you wish to use on the lake must be washed before launching. You can have your boats cleaned at the following locations:
- La Capitainerie: 353 rue de Hatley, Magog
- Marina de Fitch Bay: 201 chemin Narrow, Stanstead
Garbage must be deposited in the bins down the entry way
- Blue – Recycling
- Brown – Composting (if available)
- Green or Black – Other waste
Do not leave any garbage in the cottage when you leave, including items in the refrigerator and empty bottles.
- An additional propane tank is located in the shed
- 4 other beaches are also accessible on rue Bordelau, and these are clearly identified (Beaches 1 to 4). Modules for children are on beach 1.
- Two booster seats for the spa are available in the shed. Please keep them stored away when not in use, and do not leave them in water.
- A trolley and beach chairs are available in the shed to facilitate your trips to the different beaches
- A 2nd refrigerator is available in the outdoor shed. This one is functional from May to October