YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS
Every day from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. You can reach us at 819-847-0476 and leave a message, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. – If you are currently staying in one of our chalets and need immediate assistance, please refer to the various numbers listed on the instruction page you received, the one that includes, among other things, the access codes.
Arrival is from 5 p.m. and departure before 11 a.m. No late check-out or early check-in is accepted, but you can book an extra day at a very low cost. Send us a request at email@example.com.
1. Once your reservation has been completed on our website, you will receive an email confirmation which details your reservation.
2. A deposit of 40% of the value of the stay will be automatically charged to the credit card provided at the time of booking (minimum $ 500).
– For any new reservation whose arrival is expected within 16 to 30 days, the total amount of the reservation will be debited from the credit card
– For any new reservation whose arrival is expected within 15 days or less, no amount will be charged to the credit card. You will receive an instruction email asking you to send us an Interac e-Transfer within 24 hours.
3. In the two (2) days preceding your arrival, an amount of $ 1000 will be blocked on your credit card as a security deposit.
The minimum age to make a reservation is 25 years old.
As part of the COVID-19 pandemic, the tenant agrees to comply with the current Public Health rules and understands that these are mandatory.
For more details see the Rental agreement
Arrival is completely autonomous. You will receive the instructions by email the day before your arrival.
The day before your arrival, you will receive an email including an internet link with a password. This link will give you access to the chalet instruction sheet which includes the check-in instructions.
The amount of your credit depends on the date of your cancellation.
1. If the cancellation occurs more than 30 days before the check-in date, the deposit is non-refundable.
2. If the cancellation occurs 30 days or less before the check-in date, the Tenant will be fully responsible for his reservation and no refund will be granted.
In both cases:
If Hebergia succeeds in renting to another Tenant at the same cost for the duration of the stay, an administrative fee of 10% of the value of the stay, for a minimum of $ 75, will be deducted from the amount and the balance will be returned to you in the form of a credit note.
For details of our Policy relating to Coronavirus and its variants (COVID-19), see our Force majeur section.
You will find all the information of this kind on the link which was sent to you by email, the day before your arrival.
We are unfortunately not responsible for lost or forgotten items. If we have found them, it will be our pleasure to send them to you by post. A fee of $ 25 + postage will be debited from the credit card on file.
We ask that you send us an email request to this effect at firstname.lastname@example.org.