RECEPTION : (450) 297-1245
Monday to Friday 10:00 @ 18:30
Saturday and Sunday 9:00 @ 15:00
EMERGENCY : (450) 297-4715
Out of hours
CHECK-IN: AFTER 5 PM
56 CHEMIN GALVIN, AUSTIN J0B 1B0
The key to the chalet is in the “Clients” number box located near the front door.
IMPORTANT REMINDER TO THE CONTRACT: The number of people authorized represents all the people present at the chalet, whether for one night or during the day. And this number cannot be exceeded, and this, in ANY TIME. In the event that an overrun is noted, a fee of $125 per additional person will be retained from the deposit and will cause the immediate eviction of all occupants. Please note that exterior surveillance cameras are present.
CHECK-OUT : 11AM MAXIMUM
When you leave, please verify the following points in order to avoid any additional cost. Please note that cleaning and inspection are not always made on the day of your departure.
- The garbage cans, refrigerator and pantry have been emptied.
- The dishes are left clean and/or start the dishwasher before leaving
- The BBQ has been cleaned.
- The garbage has been sorted and deposited in the external bins.
- The interior and exterior furniture are in their original place.
- The gas fireplace is Off and / or the wood fireplace is properly extinguished.
- Windows and doors are all closed and locked.
OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE NEXT CUSTOMERS, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF ANY BREAKS OR DEFECTS.
During winter, it is strongly recommended to park near the garbage containers and not to go to the chalet with your vehicle. The slope is very slippery, and you may get stuck. This parking lot can accommodate up to 2 vehicles.
+1 819-868-8554 Free Canadian long distance calls. All others are blocked
MOT DE PASSE : Hebergia
WATER AND TOILETS
The house is equipped with an artesian well, and the water is good for consumption.
It is important not to DISCARD ANYTHING in toilets other than toilet paper. No kleenex, cotton swabs, tampons and no oily, corrosive or toxic fats or oils.
Always operate the fireplace with the air key open (pushed to the left). The key is located at the bottom left.
Always operate the fireplace with the door closed (except for ignition).
Activate the catalyst only when the fireplace is hot. The catalyst is the handle at the top right. It is activated by pushing it towards the fireplace. It is important to always pull the handle of the catalytic converter (deactivate it) before opening the fireplace door. Reactivate it only when the door is closed.
You can get wood at the following places:
- Dépanneur Austin: 2200 Chemin Nicholas, Austin, QC J0B 1B0
- CREVIER service station: 25 Rue Lapointe, Eastman, QC J0E 1P0
Before starting a campfire, make sure the fire hazard level is low in the area by visiting the website: sopfeu.qc.ca
- Have a functional garden hose near the fireplace and never leave the fire unattended.
- Make sure the fire is completely out at the end of the evening and / or before leaving.
Garbage must be deposited in outer containers
- Blue – Recycling
- Brown – Composting (if available)
- Green or Black – Other waste
Do not leave any garbage in the cottage when you leave, including items in the refrigerator and empty bottles.
DVD: If no image comes from the DVD player, press on TV/VIDEO (on the remote or the TV)