RECEPTION : (819) 847-0476
Monday to Friday 10:00 @ 18:30
Saturday and Sunday 9:00 @ 15:00
EMERGENCY : (819) 843-5825
Outside reception hours
CHECK-IN: AFTER 5 PM
55, RUE DES APPALACHES, AUSTIN J0B 1B0
You have to pull the door toward you while entering the code.
By unlocking the door, the alarm system will automatically disarm. To arm the system, you have to enter the code on the indoor keyboard, press arm and then leave the cottage, the delay is 30 s. – the door will automatically lock
IMPORTANT REMINDER TO THE CONTRACT: The number of people authorized represents all the people present at the chalet, whether for one night or during the day. And this number cannot be exceeded, and this, in ANY TIME. In the event that an overrun is noted, a fee of $125 per additional person will be retained from the deposit and will cause the immediate eviction of all occupants. Please note that exterior surveillance cameras are present.
CHECK-OUT : 11AM MAXIMUM
When you leave, please verify the following points in order to avoid any additional cost. Please note that cleaning and inspection are not always made on the day of your departure.
- The garbage cans, refrigerator and pantry have been emptied.
- The dishes are left clean and/or start the dishwasher before leaving
- The BBQ has been cleaned.
- The spa is in the same condition as when you arrived.
- The garbage has been sorted and deposited in the bins down the entryway.
- The interior and exterior furniture are in their original place.
- The gas fireplace is Off and / or the wood fireplace is properly extinguished.
- Windows and doors are all closed and locked.
- The alarm system is On when you leave.
OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE NEXT CUSTOMERS, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF ANY BREAKS OR DEFECTS.
The cottage phone number is (819) 703-8949
SNOW REMOVAL (if needed)
Unlimited high speed
WATER AND TOILETS
The house is equipped with an artesian well, and the water is good for consumption.
It is important not to DISCARD ANYTHING in toilets other than toilet paper. No kleenex, cotton swabs, tampons and no oily, corrosive or toxic fats or oils.
(Functional from October to May)
Turn «On» the fireplace remote located on the wall near the bathroom. Make sure the requested temperature is higher than the room temperature, otherwise it will not light up.
NEVER TOUCH THE SWITCH LOCATED DIRECTLY ON THE FIREPLACE, IT MUST STAY ON «AUTOMATIC»
Before starting a campfire, make sure the fire hazard level is low in the area by visiting the website: sopfeu.qc.ca
- Have a functional garden hose near the fireplace and never leave the fire unattended.
- Make sure the fire is completely out at the end of the evening and / or before leaving.
Note that fires are permitted only at the place provided for this purpose. It is located at the end of the parking lot on the other side of the big stones, on the ground facing the view of Magog.
The tenant is responsible for the maintenance of the hut tub during his stay and it is his obligation to make sure to return it in the same condition as on his arrival. He must make sure that the hot tub works well at all times. If there is a problem, the tenant must immediately notify The Manager
- Take a shower before usage if you have oil or sunscreen on the body. Otherwise it will contaminate the water, cancel the effect of chlorine and / or bromine and could make the water cloudy.
- NEVER remove the chlorinator from the spa and tell us if there is no more chlorine in the spa.
Do not close all jets – the spa will stop filtering, heating and it could damage the pump.
- Detach the straps and fold the cover over the black stem, then tilt the cover backwards.
- Always replace the cover after use.
- Fasten the straps after use.
The ideal temperature for a hot tub is between 96 and 100 degrees.
SHOCK TREATMENT (in the entrance wardrobe): Use ONLY in case of cloudy water.
- Add 1/2 of the cup provided (2 tablespoons) and allow the product to work. You will have to wait a few hours before seeing a good result. (You can use the spa immediately after adding the product; it is safe for the skin. This product only does an oxidation task and thus allows the chlorine to perform a better disinfection)
REMINDER TO THE CONTRACT: In the event that the person in charge of the maintenance of the spa is obliged to travel during the stay due to a deterioration in the quality of the water, an ADDITIONAL EXPENSES of $75 will be invoiced. ADDITIONAL $100 maintenance FEES will also be charged in the event that the spa is returned to an unsanitary condition requiring it to be emptied.
Garbage must be deposited in the bins down the entry way
- Blue – Recycling
- Brown – Composting (if available)
- Green or Black – Other waste
Do not leave any garbage in the cottage when you leave, including items in the refrigerator and empty bottles.
Home Theater: Sound bar under the TV. Press POWER then press F (function 0 then select input D.inc. The sound from the TV will play on the home theater system.
Music: The sound bar is equipped with Bluetooth. You can use your smart phone to play music by selecting the input Bluetooth. You can also connect your iPod or smart phone with the cable provided.
Use the remote located left of the bathroom door
For the ceiling fan, controls are beside the fireplace