RECEPTION : (819) 847-0476
Monday to Friday 10:00 @ 18:30
Saturday and Sunday 9:00 @ 15:00
EMERGENCY : (819) 843-5825
Outside reception hours
CHECK-IN: AFTER 5 PM
334, RUE BORDELEAU, MAGOG, J1X 0M9
The chalet key can be found in the “Clients” number box located near the front door.
IMPORTANT REMINDER TO THE CONTRACT: The number of people authorized represents all the people present at the chalet, whether for one night or during the day. And this number cannot be exceeded, and this, in ANY TIME. In the event that an overrun is noted, a fee of $125 per additional person will be retained from the deposit and will cause the immediate eviction of all occupants. Please note that exterior surveillance cameras are present.
CHECK-OUT : 11AM MAXIMUM
When you leave, please verify the following points in order to avoid any additional cost. Please note that cleaning and inspection are not always made on the day of your departure.
- The garbage cans, refrigerator and pantry have been emptied.
- The dishes are left clean and/or start the dishwasher before leaving
- The BBQ has been cleaned.
- The spa is in the same condition as when you arrived.
- The garbage has been sorted and deposited in the external bins.
- The interior and exterior furniture are in their original place.
- The gas fireplace is Off and / or the wood fireplace is properly extinguished.
- Windows and doors are all closed and locked.
OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE NEXT CUSTOMERS, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF ANY BREAKS OR DEFECTS.
The cottage’s phone number is: +1 (819) 594-8459
PASSWORD : hap7eseb
Haute vitesse – Illimité
WATER AND TOILETS
The house is equipped with an artesian well, and the water is good for consumption.
ItisimportantnottoDISCARDANYTHINGin toilets other than toilet paper. No kleenex, cotton swabs, tampons and no oily, corrosive or toxic fats or oils.
- The air control lever and the combustion lever are located under the fireplace; simply open the door on the left.
- Before starting the fire, pull the air control lever towards you, and then rotate 90 degrees down until it locks. This will allow for a suffcient air draft to start the fire and pull the smoke up in the chimney. Adjust the combustion lever to HIGH.
- Put some newspaper balls, with kindling on top, and then ignite it. When you have good flames, add bigger pieces and work your way to big logs. Close the door when the logs are well lit.
- Close the air control lever and lower the combustion lever to medium-low (2-3). Do not have the fireplace burning with the combustion lever on HIGH for more than 30 minutes; otherwise the temperature will rise too much and this can be a fire hazard. To avoid overheating, do not burn more than three logs at a time.
- Turn on the wall control on the left of the fireplace and the blower will start automatically when the fireplace reaches a certain temperature
Important: Do not let the fire burn at night or when you are away. We do not supply wood for the fireplace.
Before starting a campfire, make sure the fire hazard level is low in the area by visiting the website: sopfeu.qc.ca
- Have a functional garden hose near the fireplace and never leave the fire unattended.
- Make sure the fire is completely out at the end of the evening and / or before leaving.
The tenant is responsible for the maintenance of the hut tub during his stay and it is his obligation to make sure to return it in the same condition as on his arrival. He must make sure that the hot tub works well at all times. If there is a problem, the tenant must immediately notify The Manager
CAUTION: To add water to the spa, please use the faucet located under the kitchen sink. It is very important not to use the outdoor tap, since the water in it is not filtered. It will therefore cancel the effect of chlorine and the spa water will turn brown.
- Take a shower before usage if you have oil or sunscreen on the body. Otherwise it will contaminate the water, cancel the effect of chlorine and / or bromine and could make the water cloudy.
- NEVER remove the chlorinator from the spa and tell us if there is no more chlorine in the spa.
- Do not close all jets – the spa will stop filtering, heating and it could damage the pump.
- Detach the straps and fold the cover over the black stem, then tilt the cover backwards.
- When using the hot tub, remove debris that accumulate around the bottom of the water mouth.
- Always replace the cover after use.
- Fasten the straps after use.
The ideal temperature for a hot tub is between 96 and 100 degrees.
SHOCK TREATMENT (in the entrance wardrobe): Use ONLY in case of cloudy water.
- Add 1/2 of the cup provided (2 tablespoons) and allow the product to work. You will have to wait a few hours before seeing a good result. (You can use the spa immediately after adding the product; it is safe for the skin. This product only does an oxidation task and thus allows the chlorine to perform a better disinfection)
Garbage must be deposited in outer containers
- Blue – Recycling
- Brown – Composting (if available)
- Green or Black – Other waste
Do not leave any garbage in the cottage when you leave, including items in the refrigerator and empty bottles.