CANTON DE STANSTEAD, Eastern Townships
On the shores of Lake Lovering - Spa - Canton de Stanstead - Enjoy magnificent sunsets !
This residence, completely renovated in 2018, is located directly on the shores of a lake known for its tranquility and for water activities of all kinds. There is even a route for water skiing enthusiasts! There you will find a private dock where you can put a motor boat up to 22 feet, and where it is possible to swim easily. The boat descent is on the land next to it. After going to the Fitch Bay or Magog Marina to have your boat washed.
Come and get away from everyday life and take the time to breathe to find yourself. Here you will enjoy, glass of wine in hand, an extraordinary view of beautiful Lake Lovering. Whether it’s happy hours on the terrace, a cozy dinner in the dining room with the fireplace, or simply taking a moment for a little canoe trip during the sunset, you will never live moments of stress during your stay, especially not in front of the sun setting before your eyes, with a warm mind in your spa.
- Air Conditioner
- Outdoor Fire
- No Pets
- With vue
- Non smoking property
- Gaz Fireplace
Nearby you will find: Vignoble Le Cep d’Argent, Marina le Merry Club, Marina de Fitch Bay, Bleu Lavande, Ski Mont Jay Peak, Parc de la Gorge de Coaticook, Sentiers de l’Estrie, Ski/Golf Mont-Orford, Croisières Escapades Memphrémagog
- Year-round hot-tub
- Outdoor terrace with patio furniture, BBQ and propane gas
- Outdoor fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen
- A/C on 1st floor only
- 2 Indoor gas fireplace from October to May
- 2 TVs, Apple TV
- Sonos sound system on 2 floors
- Unlimited wifi
- Washer and dryer
- 1 canoe, life jackets
- One complete bedding set per bed, one large towel and two washcloths per person, hair dryer
- Complete set of crockery, filter coffee machine, kettle, melting stove, placemats and / or plastic tablecloth, rags, dish cloths
- In limited quantities, garbage bags, dishwasher soap, hand dish soap, cleaning products
- Not included: Toilet paper, facial tissues, paper towels, laundry soap, soap and shampoo, bathrobe, additional spa towels, firewood
1st floor (air conditioning)
- Kitchen, dining room, and living room
- 1 bathroom with shower
- 1 bedroom with queen bed
- 1 bedroom with queen bed
- 1 bedroom with bunk beds and day bed
- 1 living room with sofa bed
- 1 bathroom with bath shower
Booking and Confirmation Policy
1. A deposit of 40% of the value of the stay (minimum $500) is required at time of booking as a down payment. This amount will be charged on the Tenant’s credit card and the reservation will be confirmed by email as soon as the transaction is completed. Final payment will be charged on the same credit card 30 days prior to the arrival. - For any reservation made less than thirty (30) days prior and up to (15) days prior to the arrival date, the full amount will be charged on the Tenant’s credit card. For any reservation made less than thirty (15) days prior to the arrival date, the full amount must be paid by Interac transfer to email@example.com.
2. Two days prior to the arrival date, a $1000 security deposit will be frozen on the Tenant’s credit card. This security deposit may be used to compensate Hébergia and / or the Owner for any damage caused by the Tenant to the rented premises. This security deposit will be released in the days following the end of the stay.
3. The minimum age to make a reservation is 25 years old. Proof of identity may be required.
4. As part of the COVID-19 pandemic, the tenant agrees to comply with the public health rules in force and understands that these are mandatory. See : https://www.quebec.ca/sante/problemes-de-sante/a-z/coronavirus-2019/rassemblements-evenements-covid19/
5. The terms of sale also include the terms of the lease agreement available at https://hebergia.ca/en/rental-agreement/
1. All cancellations must be made by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If the cancellation is made less than 30 days before the date of the beginning of the stay, the Tenant will be fully responsible for his reservation and no refund will be granted.
If the cancellation is received more than 30 days before the date of arrival, t he deposit is not refundable.
These amounts cannot be used as a deposit for a subsequent rental, unless Hebergia succeeds in renting to another Tenant at the same cost for the duration of the stay. In such a situation, an administrative fee of 10% of the value of the stay, for a minimum of $ 75, will be deducted from the amount and the balance will be given to you in the form of a credit note.
3. In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic please consult the force majeure policy. See : https://hebergia.ca/en/in-response-to-the-covid-19-outbreak/