RECEPTION : (819) 847-0476
Monday to Friday 10:00 @ 18:30
Saturday and Sunday 9:00 @ 15:00
EMERGENCY : (819) 843-5825
Outside of hours reception
ARRIVÉE : APRÈS 17H00
The key to the chalet is in the “Locataire” number box located near the front door.
IMPORTANT REMINDER TO THE CONTRACT: The number of people authorized represents all the people present at the chalet, whether for one night or during the day. And this number cannot be exceeded, and this, in ANY TIME. In the event that an overrun is noted, a fee of $125 per additional person will be retained from the deposit and will cause the immediate eviction of all occupants. Please note that exterior surveillance cameras are present.
CHECK-OUT : 11AM MAXIMUM
When you leave, please verify the following points in order to avoid any additional cost. Please note that cleaning and inspection are not always made on the day of your departure.
- The garbage cans, refrigerator and pantry have been emptied.
- The dishes are left clean and/or start the dishwasher before leaving
- The BBQ has been cleaned.
- The spa is in the same condition as when you arrived.
- The garbage has been sorted and deposited in the bins down the entryway.
- The interior and exterior furniture are in their original place.
- The fireplace is off
- Windows and doors are all closed and locked.
OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE NEXT CUSTOMERS, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF ANY BREAKS OR DEFECTS.
NETWORK : Bell039
PASSWORD : D1A95DEC1A66
Unlimited Fiber Optic 150 MB.
WATERS AND TOILET
The house is equipped with an artesian well, and the water is clean for consumption.
It is important not to DISCARD ANYTHING in toilets other than toilet paper. No kleenex, cotton swabs, tampons and no oily, corrosive or toxic fats or oils.
(Functional from October to May)
The fireplace is gas powered and is controlled by the switch marked “Fireplace” which is located in the living area next to the thermostat. Simply press the desired operating time. The process may take a few seconds before the first flame, this is normal.
To turn off the fireplace before the timer expires, simply press “off” once.
NE JAMAIS TOUCHER AU COMMUTNEVER TOUCH THE SWITCH LOCATED DIRECTLY ON THE FIREPLACE – MUST REMAIN ON AUTOMATIC
Adjustment may take some time but provides an even temperature throughout the floor.
Chaque Each room has its own individual thermostat for heater heating.
In the living area, there is also a wall-mounted heat pump that can heat the room. It pulses hot air and is more efficient and pleasant than heaters. The latter is managed by the smart thermostat below (connected above the microwave).
To adjust the temperature, simply press one of the arrows once to see the current set point and press up or down again to set the new desired temperature. Within a few seconds, the wall unit should beep to signal receipt of the command and the new set temperature should be displayed on the unit.
En cas de non ajustement, ressayer l’opération.
If it still does not work, unplug the unit, wait a few seconds and plug it back in. Let it restart and try the operation again.
Before starting a fire, make sure that the fire danger is low in the region by consulting the site : sopfeu.qc.ca
- Have a functional garden hose near the fireplace and never leave the fire unattended.
- Make sure the fire is completely out at the end of the evening and / or before leaving.
Garden level: Television with Apple TV (grey remote control) and DVD player
Ground floor: There is a smart TV (black remote) as well as a Chromecast module (white remote).
To use Chromecast, simply turn on the television and then turn on the Chromecast so that it switches to the home screen.
Les ordureGarbage must be deposited in outer containers at the bottom of the course entrance
– Blue – Recycling
– Black – Other waste
Do not leave any garbage in the cottage when you leave, including items in the refrigerator or empty bottles.
- First aid kit: Under the sink in the garden level bathroom
- Fire extinguishers: You will find a fire extinguisher in the hall closet.
- Vacuum cleaners: There is one vacuum cleaner per floor. One is located in the entrance closet and the second in the technical room accessible from the family room on the garden level.
- Foldable cot, high chair, bath and potty: In the bedroom closet at the end of the garden level hallway. (Please put them back in place after use.)
PPlease note that the exterior of the property is monitored by cameras.