1 animal de 20 lbs et moins
(Avec extra )
RECEPTION : (450) 297-1245
Monday to Friday 10:00 @ 18:30
Saturday and Sunday 9:00 @ 15:00
EMERGENCY : (450) 297-4715
Out of hours
CHECK-IN: AFTER 5PM
14 CHEMIN DU RUISSEAU-GALE CANTON DE STANSTEAD J1X 3W4
IMPORTANT REMINDER TO THE CONTRACT: The number of people authorized represents all the people present at the chalet, whether for one night or during the day. And this number cannot be exceeded, and this, in ANY TIME. In the event that an overrun is noted, a fee of $125 per additional person will be retained from the deposit and will cause the immediate eviction of all occupants. Please note that exterior surveillance cameras are present.
CHECK-OUT : 11 AM MAXIMUM
When you leave, please verify the following points in order to avoid any additional cost. Please note that cleaning and inspection are not always made on the day of your departure.
- The garbage cans, refrigerator and pantry have been emptied.
- The dishes are left clean and/or start the dishwasher before leaving
- The BBQ has been cleaned.
- The spa is in the same condition as when you arrived.
- The garbage has been sorted and deposited in the external bins.
- The interior and exterior furniture are in their original place.
- The gas fireplace is Off and / or the wood fireplace is properly extinguished.
- Windows and doors are all closed and locked.
- The alarm system is On when you leave.
PLEASE RESPECT FOR THE NEXT CUSTOMERS, WE ASK YOU TO NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF ANY BREAKS OR DEFECTS.
Wifi limited to 6GB per day, we recommend downloading your films in advance.
WATER AND TOILETS
The house is equipped with an artesian well, and the water is good for consumption. It may have a sulfurous odour, but this doesn’t affect it’s quality at all.
It is important not to DISCARD ANYTHING in toilets other than toilet paper. No kleenex, cotton swabs, tampons and no oily, corrosive or toxic fats or oils.
- Never light your fire with gas or any other flammable liquid;
- Once your fire is lit, close the fireplace door;
- Do not use more than 2 or 3 logs at a time so as not to overload the fireplace;
- Once the fire is out, use the poker to spread the embers out so they cool faster;
- Never leave your fire unattended;
- Never leave your fire on at night or when you are away;
We do not provide firewood.
Avant de faire un feu, assurez-vous que le danger d’incendie est bas dans la région en consultant le site : sopfeu.qc.ca
- Have a functional garden hose near the fireplace and never leave the fire unattended.
- Make sure the fire is completely out at the end of the evening and / or before leaving.
The tenant is responsible for the maintenance of the hut tub during his stay and it is his obligation to make sure to return it in the same condition as on his arrival. He must make sure that the hot tub works well at all times. If there is a problem, the tenant must immediately notify The Manager
- Take a shower before usage if you have oil or sunscreen on the body. Otherwise it will contaminate the water, cancel the effect of chlorine and / or bromine and could make the water cloudy.
- NEVER remove the chlorinator from the spa and tell us if there is no more chlorine in the spa.
- Do not close all jets – the spa will stop filtering, heating and it could damage the pump.
- You must ensure that the water level is sufficient in the spa. If it runs out of water, it will stop heating. Never overflow the spa.
- Unfasten the straps
- Replace the lid once you are done
- Fasten the straps after usage
The ideal temperature for the hot tub is between 96 and 100 degrees.
Garbage must be deposited in outer containers
- Blue – Recycling
- Brown – Composting (if available)
- Green or Black – Other waste
Do not leave any garbage in the cottage when you leave, including items in the refrigerator and empty bottles.
You can access the lake through the community park at the end of Chemin du Ruisseau Gale. It is also possible to go to the lake by kayak by the stream when the water is not too low.
The kayaks are in the garage. Garage door code: #2809
It is possible to get to the lake by the stream when the water is not too low.