RECEPTION : (819) 847-0476
Monday to Friday 10:00 @ 18:30
Saturday and Sunday 9:00 @ 15:00
EMERGENCY : (819) 843-5825
Outside reception hours
CHECK-IN: AFTER 5PM
27, RUE JAYVIEW, MANSONVILLE, J0E 1X0
The cottage key is in the keybox close to the main door.
IMPORTANT REMINDER TO THE CONTRACT: The number of people authorized represents all the people present at the chalet, whether for one night or during the day. And this number cannot be exceeded, and this, in ANY TIME. In the event that an overrun is noted, a fee of $125 per additional person will be retained from the deposit and will cause the immediate eviction of all occupants. Please note that exterior surveillance cameras are present.
CHECK-OUT : 11AM MAXIMUM
When you leave, we ask you to ensure the following points in order to avoid additional costs. Please note that cleaning and inspection are not always carried out on the day of your departure.
- The garbage cans, refrigerator and pantry have been emptied.
- The dishes are left clean and / or the dishwasher cycle is started before you leave.
- The BBQ has been cleaned and the cover has been replaced.
- The garbage has been sorted and deposited in the external bins.
- The indoor and outdoor furniture are in their original place.
- The spa is in the same condition as when you arrived.
- Windows and doors are all closed and locked (including the security bar in the patio door on the 1st floor).
- The protective cover has been replaced on the outdoor fireplace.
- The wood fireplace is properly extinguished.
- The alarm system is On (Press “Armer”, then “Total”).
OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE NEXT CUSTOMERS, WE ASK YOU TO PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF ANY BREAKS OR DEFECTS.
WATER AND TOILETS
The house is equipped with an artesian well, and the water is good for consumption.
It is important not to DISCARD ANYTHING in toilets other than toilet paper. No kleenex, cotton swabs, tampons and no oily, corrosive or toxic fats or oils.
The tenant is responsible for the maintenance of the hut tub during his stay and it is his obligation to make sure to return it in the same condition as on his arrival. He must make sure that the hot tub works well at all times. If there is a problem, the tenant must immediately notify The Manager
- Take a shower before usage if you have oil or sunscreen on the body. Otherwise it will contaminate the water, cancel the effect of chlorine and / or bromine and could make the water cloudy.
- You must ensure that the water level is sufficient in the spa. If it lacks water, it will stop heating. Never overflow the spa.
- NEVER remove the chlorinator from the spa and tell us if there is no more chlorine in the spa.
- Do not close all jets – the spa will stop filtering, heating and it could damage the pump.
- Detach the straps and fold the cover over the black stem, then tilt the cover backwards.
- Always replace the cover after use.
- Fasten the straps after use.
- Press 1 time to see what temperature the spa is set to. The default temperature is 100 F.
- Press a second time to lower or raise the temperature, depending on the last setting.
- If the temperature rises when you want to lower it or vice versa, repeat the sequence to reverse the direction of the temperature change.
- If the temperature alternates with the letters “SL” (may look like “75” if looking from outside the spa), the spa is in “Sleep Mode”. So it keeps the temperature 15 degrees lower to conserve energy.
- To put it back in Standard mode (indicated by the letters “ST”), simply press “TEMP” then “LIGHT” until the letters “ST” appear.
SHOCK TREATMENT (in the entrance wardrobe): Use ONLY in case of cloudy water.
- Add 1/2 of the cup provided (2 tablespoons) and allow the product to work. You will have to wait a few hours before seeing a good result. (You can use the spa immediately after adding the product; it is safe for the skin. This product only does an oxidation task and thus allows the chlorine to perform a better disinfection)
Always operate the fireplace with the air key open and the door closed (except for ignition).
Before starting a campfire, make sure the fire hazard level is low in the area by visiting the website: sopfeu.qc.ca
- Have a functional garden hose near the fireplace and never leave the fire unattended.
- Make sure the fire is completely out at the end of the evening and / or before leaving.
- Make sure that the protective cover has been replaced on the outdoor fireplace
** Please use wood collected near the fireplace first, and use split logs in a reasonable way
The TV is connected to ChromeCast, and you can use the Netflix and Disney+ accounts created for customers. No password is required.
The remote is on the wall near the exterior kitchen door. Suggested temperature is 74F.
Garbage must be deposited in outer containers
- Blue – Recycling
- Brown – Composting (if available)
- Green or Black – Other waste
Do not leave any garbage in the cottage when you leave, including items in the refrigerator and empty bottles.
**A waste collection schedule is available on the refrigerator. Please roll the bins along the roadside on Sunday (even if it is the day of your departure).
Please note that the property parking is monitored by camera
LIVING ROOM: To connect to the Bluetooth sound system, turn on the switch on the amplifier and find FOSI AUDIO in the list of available devices. Volume can be controlled directly on the amplifier, or using your phone
GROUND FLOOR: A Bluetooth speaker is available on the side table. Turn it on by pressing the volume button, and look for ENEBY in the list of available devices.
- Vous trouverez quelques chaises pliantes dans le garde-robe du rez-de-jardin
- Vous pouvez allumer le foyer de la salle de bain à l’aide de la télécommande, mais assurez-vous que l’interrupteur situé directement sur le foyer est ouvert
- Une bonbonne de rechange pour le BBQ est disponible dans le rangement de bois près de la porte d’entrée principale
- Trails along the river are accessible within a 5min walk
- Sentiers Ruiter
- Sentiers du Mont Singer
- Golf & Ski Owl’s Head