RECEPTION : (450) 297-1245
EMERGENCY : (450) 297-4715
Out of hours
CHECK-IN: AFTER 5 PM
20, CHEMIN BERGERON, CANTON-DE-STANSTEAD, J0B 1T0
The chalet key can be found in the “Clients” number box located near the door.
IMPORTANT REMINDER TO THE CONTRACT: The number of people authorized represents all the people present at the chalet, whether for one night or during the day. And this number cannot be exceeded, and this, in ANY TIME. In the event that an overrun is noted, a fee of $125 per additional person will be retained from the deposit and will cause the immediate eviction of all occupants. Please note that exterior surveillance cameras are present.
CHECK-OUT : 11 AM MAXIMUM
When you leave, please verify the following points in order to avoid any additional cost. Please note that cleaning and inspection are not always made on the day of your departure.
- The garbage cans, refrigerator and pantry have been emptied.
- The dishes are left clean and/or start the dishwasher before leaving
- The BBQ has been cleaned.
- The spa is in the same condition as when you arrived.
- The garbage has been sorted and deposited in the external bins.
- The interior and exterior furniture are in their original place.
- The gas fireplace is Off and / or the wood fireplace is properly extinguished.
- Windows and doors are all closed and locked.
OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE NEXT CUSTOMERS, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF ANY BREAKS OR DEFECTS.
NETWORK : Axion_80208881
PASSWORD : Tuka9728
Unlimited high speed
- Sony remote – Input linked to the Home theatre. Power and and function+ until TV/VIDEO
- To change the channels, use the Axion remote («Guide» to see the schedule)
- Sony remote – Input linked to the Home theatre. Power and and function+ until DVD
- Input of the TV must be on «HDMI2»
- Sony remote – Input linked to the Home theatre. Power and and function+ until Tuner/FM
WATER AND TOILETS
The house is equipped with an artesian well, and the water is good for consumption.
It is important not to DISCARD ANYTHING in toilets other than toilet paper. No kleenex, cotton swabs, tampons and no oily, corrosive or toxic fats or oils.
VERY IMPORTANT: If an alarm sounds in the locked room next to the fireplace, it means the treatment system fails. You must absolutely reach the reception, stop using the water and do not empty the toilet. – A technician will be called urgently.
(Functional from October to May)
To turn on the fireplace, you must activate the timer on the wall, on the right side of the fireplace.
NEVER TOUCH THE SWITCH LOCATED DIRECTLY ON THE FIREPLACE
Before starting a campfire, make sure the fire hazard level is low in the area by visiting the website: sopfeu.qc.ca
- Have a functional garden hose near the fireplace and never leave the fire unattended.
- Make sure the fire is completely out at the end of the evening and / or before leaving.
The tenant is responsible for the maintenance of the hut tub during his stay and it is his obligation to make sure to return it in the same condition as on his arrival. He must make sure that the hot tub works well at all times. If there is a problem, the tenant must immediately notify The Manager
- Take a shower before usage if you have oil or sunscreen on the body. Otherwise it will contaminate the water, cancel the effect of chlorine and / or bromine and could make the water cloudy.
- NEVER remove the chlorinator from the spa and tell us if there is no more chlorine in the spa.
- Do not close all jets – the spa will stop filtering, heating and it could damage the pump.
- Detach the straps and fold the cover over the black stem, then tilt the cover backwards.
- When using the hot tub, remove debris that accumulate around the bottom of the water mouth.
- Always replace the cover after use.
- Fasten the straps after use.
The ideal temperature for a hot tub is between 96 and 100 degrees.
SHOCK TREATMENT (in the entrance wardrobe): Use ONLY in case of cloudy water.
- Add 1/2 of the cup provided (2 tablespoons) and allow the product to work. You will have to wait a few hours before seeing a good result. (You can use the spa immediately after adding the product; it is safe for the skin. This product only does an oxidation task and thus allows the chlorine to perform a better disinfection)
Garbage must be deposited in outer containers
- Blue – Recycling
- Brown – Composting (if available)
- Green or Black – Other waste
Do not leave any garbage in the cottage when you leave, including items in the refrigerator and empty bottles.
It is possible to moor a motor boat of a length up to 22feet. The ramp is located at the end of Chemin Bergeron.
In order to comply with the Lake Lovering rules, please have your boat cleaned at the Fitch Bay or Magog Marina before putting the boat in the water (fees apply)
You will find 2 life jackets in the box beside the dock