RECEPTION : (450) 297-1245
Monday to Friday 10:00 @ 18:30
Saturday and Sunday 9:00 @ 15:00
EMERGENCY : (450) 297-4715
Out of hours
CHECK-IN: AFTER 5 PM
61 CHEMIN CARLTON-OLIVIER MANSONVILLE J0E 1X0
IMPORTANT REMINDER TO THE CONTRACT: The number of people authorized represents all the people present at the chalet, whether for one night or during the day. And this number cannot be exceeded, and this, in ANY TIME. In the event that an overrun is noted, a fee of $125 per additional person will be retained from the deposit and will cause the immediate eviction of all occupants. Please note that exterior surveillance cameras are present.
CHECK-OUT : 11AM MAXIMUM
When you leave, please verify the following points in order to avoid any additional cost. Please note that cleaning and inspection are not always made on the day of your departure.
- The garbage cans, refrigerator and pantry have been emptied.
- The dishes are left clean and/or start the dishwasher before leaving
- The BBQ has been cleaned.
- The garbage has been sorted and deposited in the external bins.
- The interior and exterior furniture are in their original place.
- The wood fireplace is properly extinguished.
- Windows and doors are all closed and locked
OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE NEXT CUSTOMERS, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF ANY BREAKS OR DEFECTS.
To access the cottage, you have to take a steep hill of about 100 m. This hill is cleared of snow by the city, but only a 4 x 4 vehicule is able to access it during the winter season.
CAUTION: Street parking is strictly prohibited!
NETWORK : Axion80217041
PASSWORD : navy0034
WATER AND TOILETS
The house is equipped with an artesian well, and the water is good for consumption.
It is important not to DISCARD ANYTHING in toilets other than toilet paper. No kleenex, cotton swabs, tampons and no oily, corrosive or toxic fats or oils.
Always operate the fireplace with the air key open.
Always operate the fireplace with the door closed (except for ignition).
Before starting a campfire, make sure the fire hazard level is low in the area by visiting the website: sopfeu.qc.ca
- Have a functional garden hose near the fireplace and never leave the fire unattended.
- Make sure the fire is completely out at the end of the evening and / or before leaving.
For swimming, you can go to the Vale Perkins public beach located at 77 chemin. George-R.-Jewett, Mansonville, QC J0E 1X0
**Warning: Domaine Owl’s Head is a private domain which you cannot access. Access to their wharf is therefore strictly prohibited.
Garbage must be deposited in outer containers
- Blue – Recycling
- Brown – Composting (if available)
- Green or Black – Other waste
Do not leave any garbage in the cottage when you leave, including items in the refrigerator and empty bottles.
During winter, garbage bins are located before the steep hill, as indicated below: