RECEPTION : (819) 847-0476
Monday to Friday 10:00 @ 18:30
Saturday and Sunday 9:00 @ 15:00
EMERGENCY : (819) 843-5825
Outside reception hours
CHECK-IN: AFTER 5 PM
18 CHEMIN BERGERON CANTON DE STANSTEAD J1X 3W4
The chalet key can be found in the “Clients” number box located to the right of the front door.
IMPORTANT REMINDER TO THE CONTRACT: The number of people authorized represents all the people present at the chalet, whether for one night or during the day. And this number cannot be exceeded, and this, in ANY TIME. In the event that an overrun is noted, a fee of $125 per additional person will be retained from the deposit and will cause the immediate eviction of all occupants. Please note that exterior surveillance cameras are present.
CHECK-IN: AFTER 5 PM
When you leave, please verify the following points in order to avoid any additional cost. Please note that cleaning and inspection are not always made on the day of your departure.
- The garbage cans, refrigerator and pantry have been emptied.
- The dishes are left clean and/or start the dishwasher before leaving
- The BBQ has been cleaned.
- The spa is in the same condition as when you arrived.
- The garbage has been sorted and deposited in the external bins.
- The interior and exterior furniture are in their original place.
- The gas fireplace is Off and / or the wood fireplace is properly extinguished.
- Windows and doors are all closed and locked.
- The alarm system is On when you leave.
OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE NEXT CUSTOMERS, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF ANY BREAKS OR DEFECTS.
PASSWORD : mera7164
WATER AND TOILETS
The house is equipped with an artesian well, and the water is good for consumption. Be carefull with your water usage.
The house is equipped with a surface well with UV filter, it is good for consumption but too long showers with the activation of the dishwasher can cause a temporary lack of water. (It is therefore important not to empty and refill the spa again…)
ItisimportantnottoDISCARDANYTHINGin toilets other than toilet paper. No kleenex, cotton swabs, tampons and no oily, corrosive or toxic fats or oils.
VERY IMPORTANT: If a sound “beep” is heard in the basement, it means that the capacity of the tank has reached 80%. Locate the black box and press the “Mute” button. Then contact (514) 730-8992 so that a technician is sent to empty the tank.
(Functional from October to May)
Turn «On» the fireplace remote located on the wall left of the entrance wardrobe. Make sure the requested temperature is higher than the room temperature, otherwise it will not light up.
NEVER TOUCH THE SWITCH LOCATED DIRECTLY ON THE FIREPLACE, IT MUST STAY ON «AUTOMATIC»
Before starting a campfire, make sure the fire hazard level is low in the area by visiting the website: sopfeu.qc.ca
- Have a functional garden hose near the fireplace and never leave the fire unattended.
- Make sure the fire is completely out at the end of the evening and / or before leaving.
The tenant is responsible for the maintenance of the hut tub during his stay and it is his obligation to make sure to return it in the same condition as on his arrival. He must make sure that the hot tub works well at all times. If there is a problem, the tenant must immediately notify The Manager
- Take a shower before usage if you have oil or sunscreen on the body. Otherwise it will contaminate the water, cancel the effect of chlorine and / or bromine and could make the water cloudy.
- NEVER remove the chlorinator from the spa and tell us if there is no more chlorine in the spa.
- Do not close all jets – the spa will stop filtering, heating and it could damage the pump.
- Detach the straps and fold the cover over the black stem, then tilt the cover backwards.
- When using the hot tub, remove debris that accumulate around the bottom of the water mouth.
- Always replace the cover after use.
- Fasten the straps after use.
The ideal temperature for a hot tub is between 96 and 100 degrees.
SHOCK TREATMENT (in the entrance wardrobe): Use ONLY in case of cloudy water.
- Add 1/2 of the cup provided (2 tablespoons) and allow the product to work. You will have to wait a few hours before seeing a good result. (You can use the spa immediately after adding the product; it is safe for the skin. This product only does an oxidation task and thus allows the chlorine to perform a better disinfection)
Garbage must be deposited in outer containers
- Blue – Recycling
- Brown – Composting (if available)
- Green or Black – Other waste
Do not leave any garbage in the cottage when you leave, including items in the refrigerator and empty bottles.
You have full access to the dock, but it is very important not to touch the motor boat which is on site. It is for the exclusive us of the owner. Items located in the locked storage are also not available.
If you have a boat, the boat launch is just at the end of Bergeron Road. In order to comply with Lovering Lake regulations, make sure to have your boat cleaned at the Magog or Fitch Bay Marina before putting it in the water (fees apply).
To turn On the TV using the Axion remote:
– Press « TV » and then « Power »
– Kitchen: the video source must be on «HDMI1»
– Living room: the video source must be on «HDMI3»
– If you have no image after following these steps, turn On the Axion cable system with the Axion remote by pressing «CBL » and then « Power »
Reminder: If you use the SmartTV’s integrated apps, don’t forget to log off you personnal subscriptions before leaving the cottage.