RECEPTION : (819) 847-0476
Monday to Friday 10:00 @ 18:30
Saturday and Sunday 9:00 @ 15:00
EMERGENCY : (819) 843-5825
Outside reception hours
CHECK-IN: AFTER 5 PM
47, CHEMIN SPRING HILL, LAC-BROME J0E 1V0
The chalet key is in the lock box located near the door
IMPORTANT REMINDER TO THE CONTRACT: The number of people authorized represents all the people present at the chalet, whether for one night or during the day. And this number cannot be exceeded, and this, in ANY TIME. In the event that an overrun is noted, a fee of $125 per additional person will be retained from the deposit and will cause the immediate eviction of all occupants. Please note that exterior surveillance cameras are present.
CHECK-OUT : 11AM MAXIMUM
When you leave, please verify the following points in order to avoid any additional cost. Please note that cleaning and inspection are not always made on the day of your departure.
- The garbage cans, refrigerator and pantry have been emptied.
- The dishes are left clean and/or start the dishwasher before leaving
- The BBQ has been cleaned.
- The spa is in the same condition as when you arrived.
- The garbage has been sorted and deposited in the external bins.
- The interior and exterior furniture are in their original place.
- The gas fireplace is Off and / or the wood fireplace is properly extinguished.
- Windows and doors are all closed and locked.
OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE NEXT CUSTOMERS, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF ANY BREAKS OR DEFECTS.
PASSWORD : pyca3897
The phone number of the chalet is (450) 242-1611
WATER AND TOILETS
The house is equipped with an artesian well, and the water is good for consumption.
It is important not to DISCARD ANYTHING in toilets other than toilet paper. No kleenex, cotton swabs, tampons and no oily, corrosive or toxic fats or oils.
It is important to OPEN the FIREPLACE KEY before starting a fire and to close it once the fire is 100% extinguished.
Before starting a campfire, make sure the fire hazard level is low in the area by visiting the website: sopfeu.qc.ca
- Have a functional garden hose near the fireplace and never leave the fire unattended.
- Make sure the fire is completely out at the end of the evening and / or before leaving.
The tenant is responsible for the maintenance of the hut tub during his stay and it is his obligation to make sure to return it in the same condition as on his arrival. He must make sure that the hot tub works well at all times. If there is a problem, the tenant must immediately notify The Manager
- Take a shower before usage if you have oil or sunscreen on the body. Otherwise it will contaminate the water, cancel the effect of chlorine and / or bromine and could make the water cloudy.
- NEVER remove the chlorinator from the spa and tell us if there is no more chlorine in the spa.
- Do not close all jets – the spa will stop filtering, heating and it could damage the pump.
- Detach the straps and fold the cover over the black stem, then tilt the cover backwards.
- When using the hot tub, remove debris that accumulate around the bottom of the water mouth.
- Always replace the cover after use.
- Fasten the straps after use.
The ideal temperature for a hot tub is between 96 and 100 degrees.
SHOCK TREATMENT (in the entrance wardrobe): Use ONLY in case of cloudy water. Add 1/2 of the cup provided (2 tablespoons) and allow the product to work. You will have to wait a few hours before seeing a good result. (You can use the spa immediately after adding the product; it is safe for the skin. This product only does an oxidation task and thus allows the chlorine to perform a better disinfection)
Garbage must be deposited in outer containers
- Blue – Recycling
- Brown – Composting (if available)
- Green or Black – Other waste
Do not leave any garbage in the cottage when you leave, including items in the refrigerator and empty bottles.